For Gates, It's Entertainment
Microsoft (MSFT) Chairman William H. Gates III kicked off the annual Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas by insisting that software -- particularly Microsoft's -- will drive adoption of the latest breed of consumer gadgets. The speech, Gates's annual attempt at crystal-ball gazing for consumer technology, touched on several soon-to-launch Microsoft products. More than ever, Gates says, consumers want to customize their entertainment experience.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy