TV Madness at CES 2006
Smooth and slick flat-panel TVs are always a main attraction at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. Last year's show was no exception: Among the big newsmakers were Sharp's 65-inch Aquos, a lineup of budget models from Syntax reaching the lowest prices yet, and a massive, 102-inch plasma TV from Samsung. So now that this year's show is kicking off on Jan. 5, what's in store for high-tech TV lovers at CES 2006?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks