Apple: Making Up and Breaking Up.By
There's lots of change afoot in Apple land on the partnering front these last few days. One big player, Disney, is buddying up closer than before; the company announced that it will be making much more of its content available on iTunes, including condensed versions of some of this week's Bowl Games, various ESPN shows and even old Schoolhouse Rock segments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing