TCC Tip: Buying Child Seats
Modern vehicles are designed to provide protection for adult-sized people, but it's the parents' responsibility to provide the necessary special protection for those smaller folks. But with many different models and types of seats out there, choosing and using a seat can be confusing to parents. For starters, there are three main types of seats, and using the right type for the size and age of the child is critical:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas