Did you get a ticket recently when you thought you were going under the speed limit? Has traffic been moving a lot faster or slower than you'd think after you had new tires or wheels installed? If so, your speedometer - and quite possibly your odometer, too - might be significantly off. Figuring the error is relatively easy, and something you should do if you think it might be significantly off. It involves a bit of driving, though, so save it for a road trip when you're bored.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’