Maintenance Tip: Cosmetic No-Nos
In our very car-centric society, what you drive - and the condition of what you drive - no doubt affects the way you're seen by others. Drive a dirty car spotted with dents and scratches, and it's likely people will judge you to be a little irresponsible, or flighty at the least. But by paying just a little more attention to the proper cosmetic care of your car, you'll keep it looking new and presentable far longer without much more effort. You probably know what you should be doing, but to enforce the importance of proper car care, here are six easily avoidable bad practices in caring for your car's outward appearance:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster