Keeping Your Leased Car or Buying an Off-Lease?
Leasing has become a popular way of acquiring a vehicle. For those who face the decision regarding turning the vehicle in at the end of a lease versus taking ownership, the Car Care Council offers a suggestion: Invest in a comprehensive inspection by an independent expert before the lease has expired. This is especially important in the case of a high mileage vehicle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas