It's just not negotiable - any first-time visit to Jackson Hole, except winter, must include a rafting trip on the Snake River, sitting comfortably while the boatman does the work of steering, and will alert you after the first few hundred yards of the trip to get your cameras ready for an in-your-face view of the majestic Grand Teton . At the spot the float trip starts, this imposing and magnificent skyline is hidden behind a wall of cottonwood trees that hug the shoreline, but pops into view moments later.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- What Analysts Are Saying About the Sudden Drop in Chinese Stocks