Honda Accord Hybrid
Here's the formula for the Honda Accord Hybrid: take the second best-selling car in the country, offer it with as many luxury features as possible, and soup it up to make it faster than any other family sedan on the market. If this formula works, the Honda Accord Hybrid could be the car that helps hybrids break through to the mainstream. Honda has set the modest goal of selling 20,000 Accord Hybrids in 2005 - but the first year would just crack the door open for much higher numbers in the following year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders