2006 Mazda Miata
My sunburn still stings from that long afternoon on the beach, but sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do. And so, doing my best impression of John Wayne macho, I lower the canvas top on the new Mazda Miata, fire up the engine and race off down Hawaii's Kona coast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day