2006 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged
With 300 horsepower, leather seats and DVD players now almost commonplace features in $40,000 SUVs, one that costs more than twice that needs a bit more to make it special, let alone extraordinary. Land Rover hopes the addition of a supercharged, 400-hp engine, 20-inch wheels and features such as a standard rear-seat DVD entertainment system with twin 6.5-inch display monitors will set the '06 Range Rover at least a little bit apart from the crowd and make its $89,950 base price a bit easier to swallow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas