2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK 350
It's hard to imagine, perhaps, but there was a time when the American roadster market had all but vanished. Not all that long ago, you had your choice of the Mazda Miata and, well, that was about it. Then, in a veritable blitz of new product, each of the high-line German automakers returned to the barren segment. Porsche rolled out the Boxster, BMW the Z3. And from the folks in Stuttgart came the SLK.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing