2005 Ford Mustang GT
Ford haters listen up: Now is the best chance in thirty years to become a Mustang fan. Because, in a year of captivating new vehicles from America and abroad - the 300C, the Corvette, and the new Benz SLK make it a golden year for enthusiasts - it's the Mustang that consistently blows the minds of everyone in a ten-block radius.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock