2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
If the success of the Porsche Cayenne and the BMW X5 has taught us anything, it's that most SUV buyers aren't one bit interested in going near a blade of grass, let alone bouncing down the Rubicon Trail. They like the elevated driving position, the ease at which they can load and unload their junk, and the misplaced sense of safety that SUVs offer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’