2006 Jeep Commander
Jeep aficionados know the Cherokee of 1984-2001, credited by some as the first (relatively) carlike unibody "compact" SUV. Its shape was as blunt as the box your refrigerator came in, it won three "4x4 of the Year" awards in its first year out, and it satisfied a lot of owners over its 18-year run.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020