2006 Audi A6 Avant 3.2 quattro
Winter was late coming to the nation's capital, but its damp, chilly debut was coincident with the arrival of the quattro-adhered Audi A6 Avant with its electrically heated front and rear seats. Easing the shock of the belated appearance of winter is simply a matter of thermal management and traction control, so a heated steering wheel and skillful all-wheel-drive can fend off lingering remembrances of the beach, refocusing thoughts on the ski season.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock