2005 Toyota Avalon
Any mention of the Avalon brings with it a trite, reflexive description of it as "Toyota's Buick." If I were above that sort of thing, I wouldn't have brought it up. So I'm a hack. Sue me. But the new 2005 Avalon isn't really Toyota's version of a Buick at all… it's more like Toyota one-upping Lexus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’