2005 Saturn Relay
It's not so far-fetched, really, that conditions in the vicinity of Saturn might predispose towards signs of life. After years of planning and crossed fingers, some very clever engineering is finally reaping its rewards. Within a murky, gaseous atmosphere, there might actually be evidence of a living pulse of sorts. Personally, I've always thought that behind Saturn's moony daydreams lies a real, unfulfilled potential.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting