My Mixed Feelings about the transit strikeBy
I have mixed feelings about the New York City transit strike. On the one hand, the strike was damaging to the city's economy, and pretty much unnecessary. On the other hand, I don't like seeing any workers forced to accept rollbacks in health and retirement benefits, especially in an economy where productivity and profits keep rising and real wages keep falling.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts