Sudoku: The Next Tetris?
Ok, I knew that Sudoku, the addictive numbers puzzle game, was getting big when the various guides to the game started taking up prime space at my local Borders a few months ago. I became convinced that Sudoku could be the next Tetris for PC, mobile and portable gaming on Dec. 21, when publishing company Mastiff announced it will release the game for the GameBoy Advance portable gaming console from Nintendo in February of 2006.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's