Strike Trek: Day 2Heather Green
It was a little warmer today walking in, and of course, once you start walking, you warm up. Frankly, the streets are a lot quieter than normal and it's more relaxing to be out and about. There is less traffic and no trucks, at least in the morning. The only noise, really, comes from the helicopters. I suppose these are the news channels eager to to show the "drama" of people walking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock