Energy Prices Higher after Inventory Data
MARKETSCOPE : Energy prices posted gains Wednesday. Feb. WTI crude oil rose 47 cents to $58.56, Jan. heating oil rose 3.61 cents to 175.64 cents, Jan. gasoline rose 3.12 cents to 154.00 cents as a Dept. of Energy report showed crude oil inventories rose bit, distillates and gasoline stocks fell. The DOE also said refinery runs declined, which could have been a function of maintenance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- What Analysts Are Saying About the Sudden Drop in Chinese Stocks