Buyout Legend Thomas H. LeeSteve Rosenbush
Buyout legend Thomas H. Lee went into overdrive today after seeing press reports that his impending departure from the firm he founded in 1974 was anything but amicable. As Business Week Online reported back on October 21, Lee’s firm has told investors for its next buyout fund that the founder was setting up his own shop and wouldn’t be on board.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020