Brushing Up on L'Oréal
Being a long-time buyer of L'Oréal products may make you familiar with their 20-plus brands, but L'Oréal recruiters aren't interested in consumers. They want savvy marketers. For the past year-and-a-half, Jennifer Feuer has been the director of corporate strategic recruitment for L'Oréal USA in New York. Before that, she worked on campus recruitment for a consulting firm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's