Predictions of a year gone by while surveying transit strike
Sitting here wondering whether it's worth it to brave Manhattan during a transit strike...I read John Battelle's predictions for this year--and his witty analysis of them. He was right far more than wrong. His biggest miss: That Google would do something big with its Blogger service. His conclusion:
"OK, I am simply, entirely wrong on this one. Unless you count splogs as "something major."
I'm going to put out predictions for '06 sometime in the next couple of days. Any good ideas? I'll incorporate and give credit to good ones that show up in comments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Avicii, DJ-Producer Who Performed Around the World, Dies
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History