An Overhang of New Houses?By
Just when it looks like housing construction is finally going to cool off we get another number like today's stat from the government. Construction began in November on 2.12 million privately owned homes (seasonally adjusted). That's up from 5.3% from October and 17.5% from last November.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders