2005: PC Gaming's Not Dead Yet
Like the old man in the Monty Python sketch -- tossed out with the plague despite his pleas of health -- PC gaming faced a skeptical industry in 2005. But a closer inspection of the "corpse" reveals an underlying market that not only held strong but also grew in the hardcore genres.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts