A Talk with a Small-Biz Heretic
When American Enterprise Institute (AEI) visiting scholar Véronique de Rugy began looking at the long-held notion among entrepreneurs and policymakers that small businesses were the "fountainhead of job creation" and an important economic driver, she came to a radically different conclusion. A former analyst at the Cato Institute who earned her PhD. from George Mason University on the economics of tax revolt, de Rugy says that the policies predicated upon these deep-seated beliefs are not only wrong but actually damaging to small businesses and the economy at large.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's