Understanding the marketing and sales sequence will get you more clients
Think of your marketing as a short flight of stairs into your business. First you help prospects understand the problem you solve, then you explain the solution you provide, next you establish your credibility, and later you motivate them to contact you, etc. Step by step, you move them closer to a sale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas