Electronic paper could put blogs on Cheerios
Wouldn't it be a whole lot more convenient to be reading this on the back of a cereal box? There's an interesting piece in Wired (ex memeorandum) on new electronic paper at Siemens that's so cheap that packaged goods could be wrapped in flashing ads within two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas