Cerberus, Kimco, and Supervalu to Buy Albertson's for $9.6 Bln
Albertson's (ABS ) Albertson's is set to be sold to an investment group comprised of Cerberus Capital, Kimco Realty (KIM ), and the grocery chain store Supervalu (SVU ) for about $9.6 billion. A deal could lead to heavy layoffs and store closings, according to the Wall Street Journal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing