World Championship Poker 2: Featuring Howard LedererRobert Workman
I always seem to get stuck with the poker games on the staff. It's not like I asked for the duty, but it seems that I was handed World Series of Poker and World Poker Tour as if it was some kind of duty, all because I casually mentioned that I play a little bit of Texas Hold 'Em on the side at the local bar and at my friend Devin's house. They probably should have paid attention to the fact that, hey, I'm not that great. Every time I go to Vegas I come back with exactly what I figured I would lose. Perhaps it's something in my poker face, I dunno.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's