iPod: A Way to Meet Other Singles?
Ok, I just read the cutest story on Wired about how teens are using their iPods to meet each other and to break the ice. This new take on a snappy come-on line is called iPod jacking: You come up to fellow iPod listeners and ask them if they'd like to swap their ear buds with you for a moment. The idea is to see what music the other person is listening to to start a conversation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’