Yahoo and Six Apart
Blog tech pioneer Six Apart is bucking the trend. While other blog tech companies, from Flickr to Del.icio.us sell out to Yahoo, Six Apart instead forges a Yahoo alliance for small business. Details here. It will use a version of the Movable Type platform that this blog and many others are built upon. The service starts today. Anyone planning to give it a whirl? (Thanks Problogger)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account
- Apple in Talks to Buy Cobalt Directly From Miners