Calling 'Em Like He Sees 'EmSarah Lacy
Greg Gianforte, CEO of Right Now Technologies, has a Viewpoint on our site today that's not exactly winning him friends in software land. He makes some strong accusations at the major software vendors, particularly Oracle, saying their confusing, competing architectures are all just a smokescreen to hide their own failure to deliver good software. And while even those who agree with him aren't ripping out SAP or Oracle implementations any time soon, he's got a point and he defends it well. And as you can see from some vocal reader comments--he's not alone in his views.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts