MINI USA Chooses Bay Area's Butler Shine To Replace Crispin PorterBy
MINI USA, after a three month search , chose Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners as its new ad agency, replacing Miami’s Crispin, Porter +Bogusky, which resigned the business last September in order to take on the $400 million Volkswagen account
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas