McCann-Erickson Wims Army Ad Biz. Good News For IPGBy
The U.S. Army, facing declining recruitment, opposition to recruiting on high school and college campuses and an unpopular war, awarded its $1 billion plus ad account to McCann-Erickson. The win is a shot in the arm to parent company IPG, which has suffered prolonged financial losses and account departures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas