Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
This latest installment about the teenage boy wizard continues to heat up the global box office, but leaves product placement in the cold. Set almost entirely in the magical world, Muggle brands do not make an appearance, which is unsurprising as each film in the franchise kept brandcameos to a minimum. Their absence makes the film's one brand shine: Harry Potter. From gummi cockroach clusters to wands, this branded entertainment juggernaut supports a staggering amount of ancillary products with an (over)flow of tie-ins that keeps fans spellbound.
Featured Brands: none
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It's Gone Too Far
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies
- How One of the Most Profitable Trades of the Last Few Years Blew Up in a Single Day
- Dollar Steady, Oil Rises as European Stocks Falter: Markets Wrap
- Singapore Plans to Boost Goods and Services Tax to 9%