Web (Conference) 2.0Jon Fine
Currently at the iMedia Connection Summit in Palm Springs. (They were kind enough to invite me out here to moderate a panel.)
iMedia draws a Web-heavy crowd, and it’s interesting to mentally toggle between the crowd and mood here versus those of traditional media conferences I’ve been in the past couple of years. Here, people are giddy but still hungry. Many of them are hiring, or are at companies that have already hired 100 additional people since January.
Once again: It’s like 1999 all over again. It’s just that this time there’s business models attached.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account
- Apple in Talks to Buy Cobalt Directly From Miners