There is podcasting in China.
I love the blogosphere. Within minutes of my posting "There is no podcasting in China, I received an "are you nuts?" comment from Mark Vanderbeeken telling me to look at podlook. com. Now Frederik Balfour of Business Week's HongKong bureau tells me to look at toodou.com for podcasting. It's also based in Shanghai. Thanks folks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas