Spansion: A Difficult Road Ahead?
Today, MarketWatch reported that Spansion, the flash memory business of AMD, will price its IPO next week. What I can't understand is why. Why now, that is. Sure, I know that AMD wants to get rid of Spansion, which is dragging down its financials, as soon as possible. But this might not be a good time, by any stretch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's