Stocks Finish Lower
Stocks moved lower on Monday, hampered by a jump in crude oil prices to nearly $60 a barrel as colder temperatures in the northeast raise speculation of increased consumption. Meanwhile, Treasury yields extended gains and February gold climbed to $512.60.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing