It's Getting Easier Being Green
I am the founder and managing partner of Eco Home Improvement, a retail showroom in the San Francisco Bay Area that sells paints, flooring, wall coverings, kitchen cabinetry, and countertops that are eco-friendly and safe for people to use. My business took shape in my final semester at Presidio School of Management in San Francisco, where I was part of the first graduating class in this new MBA program dedicated to integrating social and environmental values with the application of practical business (see BW Online, 7/15/05, "It's Getting Easier Being Green").
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations