Froogle: Shopping Made Complex
The Good: Fast searches, nice integration of local searches with Google Maps
The Bad: Limited filtering tools, sparse local product listings
The Bottom Line: Helpful, but needs more of a human touch
Google's (GOOG) shopping service, Froogle, turns three years old this month. That's nearly an eternity online. Yet all that time hasn't helped the site gain much ground in the hotly contested field of comparison-shopping sites. Froogle's market share trails well behind others, such as eBay's (EBAY) Shopping.com, E.W. Scripps' (SSP) Shopzilla, and Yahoo! (YHOO) Shopping.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's