Wikipedia Makes NewsHeather Green
Well, exactly, after news of people on Wikipedia making up news, Wikipedia's Jimmy Wales is now barring anonymous users from creating new articles, CNET reports. Via Dave Winer who has strong views on this.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Avicii, DJ-Producer Who Performed Around the World, Dies
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History