Give Up Control to Gain Success
Small business owners, by nature, want to maintain tight control over their enterprises. To some extent that’s a good thing, but there is a downside to exerting too much control. From my vantage point, as a former small-business owner and current head of a technology company that works with small businesses, I have seen companies stagnate when their leader holds the reins too tight. I have been guilty of it myself.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas