The Case for a Long and Deep Recession
Paul Ashworth, senior international economist at Capital Economics Ltd in London, has written a new report, titled "The coming US recession" which lays out the case for a long and deep downturn in the U.S. I'm not sure I believe it, but he makes some interesting points
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day