Will Women Jump at Exergames?Reena Jana
There's been a lot of buzz about women and casual games -- 75% of those playing puzzles and poker online at MSN Games, for example, are female. But only recently are developers exploring how to lure female audiences into using and purchasing games for consoles -- Microsoft's (MSFT) new Xbox 360, Nintendo's GameCube, or Sony's (SNE) PlayStation2.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes