Reverberations of the iPod Nano RushBy
Apple today said it has locked in more long-term supply contracts for flash memory. I’ve watched the situation regarding the iPod nano and the supply for NAND-type flash memory for a few months now, and reported on the Apple-Samsung tie-up in August.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?