Activision Secures "Dream" Deal
Activision, Inc. today announced that it has come to a new agreement with DreamWorks Animation SKG that extends its rights to the Shrek license in addition to granting the publisher the rights to other DreamWorks properties -- financial terms were not disclosed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner